Town Board of Commissioners VIRTUAL Meeting - Monday, June 22, 2020
Notice of Regular Virtual Meeting
Wendell Town Board of Commissioners
Notice is hereby given that the Wendell Town Board of Commissioners will hold a VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting via UberConference on Monday, June 22, 2020 at 7 p.m. The public will not be permitted into the board room and can participate in the following ways:
Citizens may watch and/or listen to the virtual meeting by:
- Watch the Board Meeting on the Town’s Facebook Page as a Facebook Live stream. All commenting will be turned off. https://www.facebook.com/TownOfWendell
- Calling into the UberConference line: (919) 375-6880. To reduce feedback, you will be muted during the meeting. Anyone unmuting themselves will be force-muted again as a warning. Continuing to do so will warrant being ejected from the call.
- Watch the Board meeting on the Town’s YouTube Channel the day after the meeting takes place.
Citizens may participate in public comment/public hearings by:
- Submitting their written statements via email to the Town Clerk at email@example.com by Friday, June 19th, 2020 at 5 p.m. Please include your full name and address for the record, as well as what specific public hearing item you wish to respond to, if applicable. The Clerk will read your statement to the Board during the appropriated time period.
- Submitting their name, address and phone number to the Town Clerk along with details on which item they wish to speak on during a public hearing, or if they wish to speak to the Board during the three-minute public comment period. Once signed up, the Clerk will request that participants call the UberConference line (see #2 in section A) and they will be unmuted and announced by the Mayor in the order they’ve signed up to speak.
An Agenda for this meeting can be found, here: https://www.townofwendell.com/government/minutes-and-agendas