Monday, February 8, 2021 Wendell Town Board of Commissioners Virtual Meeting at 7 p.m.
Notice of Regular Virtual Meeting
Wendell Town Board of Commissioners
Notice is hereby given that the Wendell Town Board of Commissioners will hold a VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting via UberConference on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7 p.m. in accordance with NC G.S. 166A-19.24 and 143-318.12. Please note that the Board of Commissioners will take action (vote) on February 8th’s Public Hearings at the February 22nd, 2021 Town Board Meeting, consistent with the statute requirements. The public will not be permitted into the board room and can participate in the following ways:
Citizens may watch and/or listen to the virtual meeting by:
- Watch the Board Meeting on the Town’s Facebook Page as a Facebook Live stream. https://www.facebook.com/TownOfWendell
- Calling into the UberConference line: (919) 375-6880. To reduce feedback, you will be muted during the meeting. Anyone unmuting themselves will be force-muted again as a warning. Continuing to do so will warrant being ejected from the call.
- Watch the Board meeting on the Town’s YouTube Channel the day after the meeting takes place.
Please note that Uber Conference sound quality is not guaranteed based upon cell phone reception and Town Hall’s IT technology. However, the meeting is still available for viewing on Facebook Live and YouTube.
Citizens may participate in public comment/public hearings by:
- Submitting their written statements via email to the Town Clerk at email@example.com by Friday, February 5th, 2021 at 5 p.m. Please include your full name and address for the record, as well as what specific public hearing agenda item number you wish to respond to, if applicable. All written public comments timely received will be read into the record and copies will be provided to the Board of Commissioners at or before the meeting. Consistent with NC G.S. 166A-19.24, the public can submit their written comments for a public hearing item up to 24 hours after the public hearing.
- To speak at the meeting through the Uber Conference Line by submitting their name, address and phone number to the Town Clerk by Friday, February 5th, 2021 at 5 p.m. along which agenda item number they wish to speak on during a public hearing, if applicable. Once signed up, the Clerk will request that participants call the UberConference line at (919) 375-6880 and they will be unmuted and announced by the Mayor in the order they’ve signed up to speak. In order to be added to the list of speakers, an individual must provide their name, physical address, phone number and which item they wish to speak on. The Clerk will deliver the list of those persons signed up to speak to the Mayor or presiding officer before the beginning of the meeting. The speakers will be called upon in the order the requests were received by the Clerk.
An Agenda for this meeting can be found, here: https://www.townofwendell.com/government/minutes-and-agendas