Wendell Mural Trail
The Wendell Mural Trail is an interactive, outdoor tail of murals painted on the buildings of downtown Wendell. Grab a bite to eat and some coffee downtown before following along on our Digital Mural Trail Map! Take a selfie or two and explore our small town with big charm.
1. Wendell: Small Town, Big Charm, Artist Unknown. Located at 115 E. Third Street.
2. Simply Blush, by Betsy Peters Rascoe. Located at 2 and 4 N Main Street.
3. Pollinators, by Matthew Willey. Located at 20 E. Campen Street.
4. Lewa, by Aurelis Lugo. Located at 19 N. Main Street.
5. Train, by Peggy Lee. Located at 100 W. Third Street.
6. Oliver: The World's Largest Tobacco Worm, by Michael Brown. Located at 15 W. Fourth Street.
7. Breathe Deeply, by Lisa Gaither. Located at 3451 Wendell Boulevard.
8. Oliver Wendell Holmes Quote, by Peggy Lee, 122 N. Main Street.
9. Tree of Hope, by Peggy Lee, 128 N. Main Street.
10. Soldier Memorial, by Ed Council. Located at 114 N. Main Street.
11. Chocolate Strawberry, by Lisa Gaither. Located at 235 Cook Street.
12. Community Garden, by Amy Richards. Located at 601 W. Third Street.
13. Bike, by Autumn Cobeland. Located at 2301 Wendell Falls Parkway.