Wendell Mural Trail
The Wendell Mural Trail is an interactive, outdoor tail of murals painted on the buildings of downtown Wendell. Maps and brochures coming soon!
1. Lewa, by Aurelis Lugo. Located at 19 N. Main Street.
2. Wendell: Small Town, Big Charm, by Ed Morrell. Located at 115 E. Third Street.
3. Train, by Peggy Lee Laughery. Located at 100 W. Third Street.
4. Oliver: The World's Largest Tobacco Worm, by Michael Brown. Located at 15 W. Fourth Street.
5. Oliver Wendell Holmes Quote, by Peggy Lee Laughery, 122 N. Main Street.
6. Chocolate Strawberry, by Lisa Gaither. Located at 235 Cook Street.
7. Breathe Deeply, by Lisa Gaither. Located at 3451 Wendell Boulevard.
8. Soldier Memorial, by Ed Council. Located at 114 N. Main Street.
9. Tree, by Lisa Gaither. Located at 128 N. Main Street.
10. Pollinators, by Matthew Wiley. Located at 20 E. Campen Street.