We are looking for vendors for the 2021 season of the Wendell Farmers Market! Please review the Market Guidelines before you apply.
The 2021 Wendell Farmers Market Season will be:
May 1 - October 2
8 am - 12 pm
Campen Street & Main Street
In order to keep our vendors and shoppers safe, and following recommendations from the CDC regarding transmission of COVID-19, we are asking everyone take following steps:
- Keep visits short.
- Stay home if you’re sick!
- If you are an at-risk population, consider having a friend or family member shop for you to minimize your exposure.
- Practice social distancing of 6’ or greater.
- We encourage you to wear a mask.
- Utilize hand sanitizing stations, and be sure to wash your hands once you get home.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep people safe:
- Vendor booths will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for public use.
- No special market events will be held at this time.
Vendors at the Market
Check out our Facebook page for the latest on the Wendell Farmers Market!
The Wendell Farmers Market (WFM) creates the opportunity for people to buy locally grown and produced products.
Goals and Vision
The Wendell Farmers Market seeks to:
- Increase access to fresh, locally produced and safe food for all people;
- Encourage, support and promote the efforts of local, independent and small-scale farmers, local growers and local artisans seeking to sell their products/produce directly to consumers;
- Create an opportunity for people to meet, eat and share stories, recipes and knowledge in a place dedicated to cultivating local products and talents; and
- Strive to create an atmosphere that serves not only the market, but also contributes to and promotes a sense of community.
Participation in WFM is open to growers, harvesters, bakers, makers of prepared food, and artisans. The market strives to be a producers-only market. Vendors must participate in the production of the products they sell.
Location and Times
Location: Corner of Campen Street and Main Street in Downtown Wendell
Selling Season: May 1 - October 2
Days/Times: Saturdays, 8 am - 12 pm
Vendor Applications can be returned via email to Assistant to the Manager Stephanie Smith or they can be dropped off in print by appointment at Town Hall, 15 E Fourth Street, Wendell, NC, 27591. Please call 919-365-4450 to schedule an appointment to drop off.