Report a Problem

Public Facilities
Problems relating to all public facilities including streets, sidewalks, drainage pipes and open channels, right of ways curb & gutters can be reported to Public Works at 919-365-4822 or by using Tell Wendell.

Street Lights
Street light outages can be reported directly to Duke Energy, or by calling Public Works at 919-365-4822.  For street light calls, it is very useful if you provide the number that is affixed to each pole and the closest address for a more accurate identification. Also, please identify in your call whether the light is off continuously or it is cycling on and off periodically as a cycling light indicates a different response by the technician. Duke Energy has 72 hours to respond to all repair requests.