March 27, 2023, Regular Town Board Meeting @ 7 PM Town Hall, 15 E. Fourth St.
Notice of Regular Meeting
Wendell Town Board of Commissioners
Notice is hereby given that the Wendell Town Board of Commissioners will hold a Regular Board Meeting on Monday, March 27, 2023, at 7 p.m. The public can participate in the following ways:
Citizens may watch and/or listen to the meeting by:
- Attending in-person at Town Hall, 15 E Fourth Street, Wendell, NC, 27591. Masks are welcome and recommended, but not required. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are symptomatic, please remain outside the facility and participate in the meeting remotely.
- Watch the Board Meeting on the Town’s YouTube Channel the day after the meeting takes place. https://www.youtube.com/user/TownOfWendellNC
- Watch the Board Meeting on the Town’s Facebook page, live: https://www.facebook.com/TownOfWendell
Citizens may participate in public comment/public hearings by:
- Signing up for public comment period the night of the meeting if attending in person. Please sign up at the podium in the Board Room lobby. Sanitation stations will be available. You will have three minutes to speak.
- Submitting written statements via email to the Town Clerk at email@example.com by the Friday prior to the Board Meeting, before 5 p.m. Please include your full name and address for the record. All written public comments timely received will be read into the record for a length of three minutes and copies will be provided to the Board of Commissioners at or before the meeting.
An Agenda for this meeting can be found, here: https://www.townofwendell.com/government/minutes-and-agendas