Annual Customer Service Award
The candidate for the Customer Service Award will be from the pool of employees recognized as an Employee of the Month through the WOW! Award and is distributed annually. The winner of the Customer Service Award will be recognized at the Employee Christmas Banquet.
- Must be a Full-Time employee
- Good standing
Completed the probationary period of six months from initial start date
The Qualities Exhibited for Customer Service:
- Loyalty: upholds the Town's image; exhibits good morale and commitment to the Town.
- Optimistic: positive attitude; patience with customers and is polite to all.
- Problem Solver: great listener; takes ownership; is able to provide a solution
- Conscientiousness: reliable; disciplined; methodical and organized; goal-driven; responsive to citizens and colleagues.
- Persuasiveness: displays great marketing and sales skills.