2022-2023 Waste Collection Map and Schedule Link

CURBSIDE RECYCLING refers to household recyclable solid waste generated by occupied premises to be stored within the Town-provided recycling cart. The lid will prevent materials from littering the streets on windy days, getting messy when it rains, or attracting insects and rodents. The rolling cart makes it easier to transport your recyclables to the curb. Recycling lowers the amount of solid waste taken to the landfill and, in turn, lowers the disposal cost.