Report a Problem

Public Facilities
Problems relating to all public facilities including streets, sidewalks, drainage pipes and open channels, right of ways curb & gutters can be reported to Public Works at 919-365-3616, 919-365-4822 or by email at


Street Lights
Street light outages can be reported directly to Duke Progress Energy, utilizing the link below or to the Wendell Town Hall at 919-365-4450. For street light calls it is very useful if you provide the number that is affixed to each pole and the closest address for a more accurate identification. Also, please identify in your call or note whether the light is off continuously or it is cycling on and off periodically as a cycling light indicates a different response by the technician. Duke Progress Energy has 72 hours to respond to all repair requests.

Duke Energy Report Here