Girls Fall Youth Volleyball
To Register: Sign up with your civic rec account and add Girls Fall Volleyball to your cart!
The registration Deadline for Fall Youth Volleyball is July 26, 2019.
Wendell Parks and Recreation is happy to announce that we will be providing the girls in our community ages 9-14 (as of October 15th of the current year) the opportunity to play indoor volleyball in the fall. There will be three leagues! (10U, 12U, and 14U) We will need at least 10 players to register per league to participate. We will join with the Johnston County Athletic Association to play games. Below is more information about the league.......
- Registration is online only.
- Registration deadline is July 26th, 2018
- If we have enough girls for more than one team, evaluations will be during the second week of August
- We will need volunteers to coach!
- This is a travel league and we could travel as far as 4 Oaks
- We will practice from August to mid-September. (Monday's and Wednesday's)
- Games will start in Mid September and could be any day of the week. (based on other sites availability)
- Games should end the first week of November.
- Click here to see the rules and Regulations.
For more information contact Tim Kay at (919) 366-2266 or by email at email@example.com