Pay Your Water Bill




    Water and sewer is provided to Wendell residents by the City of Raleigh.

    City of Raleigh utility payments can be made at Wendell Town Hall,

    Zebulon Town Hall, Knightdale Town Hall, or any other location that

                                  accepts City of Raleigh water payments.

Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, credit or debit cards for

utility bills. You can also pay your bill using Visa or Master Card

over the phone 919-996-3245, or on the City of Raleigh website.


If you have a question about your bill, please call

the City of Raleigh at 919-996-3245. 


If you are having problems with your utility service, please call

the City of Raleigh Operations Center at 919-996-2737 between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm.

After hour emergencies contact 919-996.3245.